Thursday, June 19, 2014

I was being a dick to a cab driver last night and refused to pay the fare and threatened him.


I was being a dick to a cab driver last night and refused to pay the fare and threatened him. When he told me that he would take me to police station I got scared and planned to do a runner on him. and when I tried to run I forgot my phone in the cab. and now that cab driver is teaching me a lesson by writing this post. even though I was being extremely rude clumsy bastard, the cab driver is still kind enough to give me an opportunity to get my phone back. all he asking is the fare I owe him and an apologizing note on my Facebook wall. and want all my friends to like it so they can see my true face. The cab driver will check my Facebook again tomorrow to make sure. and once he sees the apologizing note he'll send the address to pick the phone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...