Saturday, June 28, 2014

People on the west coast are lazy? I'm on the east coast, where you get into work at 9 AM



People on the west coast are lazy? I'm on the east coast, where you get into work at 9 AM, however, whenever we need to set up conference calls with people from the west coast ( CA in particular) they aren't available until NOON ( at the earliest , and by then I'm trying to eat my LUNCH. why is it acceptable to be so late to work over there on the west coast? you people need to grow up and enter the real world with the rest of us.

I hear ya!! you know.. it's not just the people in the West Coast. Even their Sun is lazy, it doesn't rise up a full 3 hours after your east coast sun.

we should fire the west coast from the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...