Monday, July 14, 2014

Karma is a Bitch


A Nun hailed a taxi and got inside. The Nun noticed the driver looking back in the rear view mirror, and asked if anything was wrong? no replied the driver, "it's just that I have this fantasy of kissing a Nun." "May i kiss you?" After some thought, The Nun said "Yes, buy you must be single and Catholic." "I am" said the driver, as he pulled over to park. He opened the back door and was kissed with such passion as would make a prostitute blush. He said "Thank You" and got back into the drivers seat and drove away. After going a block or two, he said "I have to confess that I'm married and Jewish. The Nun spoke up and said that's ok because my name is Kevin and I'm going to a costume party

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...