Thursday, July 24, 2014

USA : Women arrested for calling her Ex-Boyfriend 77 000 times in a week. Albuquerque A New Mexico woman was finally arrested this morning by officers of the Albuquerque Police Department in what could be the most extreme case of stalking ever recorded in the history of the country. The 28 year old woman allegedly not only called her ex-lover a formidable 77 639 times in a week, but also sent him 1937 emails, 41 229 text messages, 217 sung messages and 647 letters in the same period


1 comment:

  1. My name is Robin, a father, and a husband. before i married my wife, i had a business with the oil firm, i was extremely rich, i got married to my wife Clara, she gave birth to my first son, after two years, every thing crumbled, i lost all my money on a shipping containers that got suncked in the sea, it was really hell for me, the insurance company were not helping matters, i really suffered and my wife was the one doing all the spending with her little salary. this continued until i got a link of a spare caster online,realmargicspell@gmail.com i never really wanted to believe it, but my wife asked me to give a try, i clicked on the link after three days of argument with my wife, i told him everything and he smiled and said, i already know. he told me what i should do, and when i did it, the first call i received was from the insurance company, guess what they said, I was paid for all my lost and i became rich again, i have my second child now, and we are leaving happily. try him if u have a similar issue or any other issues, he can also make your business grow faster. contact him on his email; realmargicspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...